Samstag, 17. Oktober 2015

HARRY POTTER Reading-Diary #1



Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
First entry:
Pages 1-125


If you despise the Dursleys as much as I do clap your hands. Honestly, what even? Yeah, I remember that they were bad, but not THAT bad. I know there will be much worse characters throughout the series, but these people just make me angry as hell. I don't even get their problem, and I hate people who just treat a person badly, although it’s not even that persons fault. No matter which reason you have, this is just wrong.  

But I loved the Hogwarts letters. You throw them away? Nah, we're just going to send you 1000 more then. And of course, Hagrid is here to save the day. I mean, who doesn't love Hagrid, right? He is awesome! His word choice is hilarious as well, I just love him already.

Seeing Harry and Hagrid buying all these magical things just gets me so excited as well. I want all these things. I want a Hogwarts uniform, I want a wand, I want everything. Can I just be a wizard please? That’d be great.


Another thing which is amazing, is meeting all the “new” charactersagain, or seeing how they meet Harry. Ron, Fred, George, Hermione, Draco, Neville, each and every one is so lovable already, I just can't handle it.

And can we talk about the Hogwarts Express? Where was mine on September 1st? How about I just imagine that the train which takes me to University every day is the Hogwarts Express? Yeah let's do that! And the treats they sold are amazing. Give me some of these chocolate frogs, please! I need to collect these cards.


These few 100 pages made me feel so fuzzy and warm, and although I never even read these books, it felt like home when they arrived at Hogwarts. It's strange, I know, but I love it so far. It's amazing.
And now please excuse me, I need some tea and some chocolate.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen