Samstag, 17. Januar 2015

New Years Bookolutions Tag

The New Year just started and I have a lot of resolutions to fulfill. Thus, I wanted to share my bookish-resolutions with you all!
This Tag was done by Bookables on YouTube, here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF51WCI48PQ 


Let's start with the questions!

  • A series I plan to begin in 2015 is:

The Shatter Me series & the Red Rising trilogy are definitely two of them, but there are too many. So many series, so little time!

  • A series I plan to finish in 2015 is:


Actually I finally want to finish the The Mortal Instruments series. I’m so scared of it, because I’ve been spoiled and know what is going to happen. But this year shall be the year I finish it.

  • A book/series I’ve put off reading year after year but will finally read is:

This is probably the Percy Jackson series. For some reason I just didn’t read it yet.


  • A book/series I plan to reread is:

The Infernal Devices. I love this series so much and I definitely need to read it again.


  • A genre of which I’d like to read more is:

Science Fiction. The last Sci-Fi books I read last year were AMAZING & I definitely want to get more into this genre.


  • The # of books I want to read this year is:

My Goodreads goal is 50 books in 2015. I really want to read more this year.


  • One of my non-bookish resolutions is:

I just want to graduate with good marks this year and make my driving license ;)



That's it for today. Feel free to share you bookish-resolutions with me down in the comments below.
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed the Tag & I will see you next time :)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen