Mittwoch, 31. Dezember 2014

My Top 10 books of 2014

2014 was a great reading year for me. I read 35 books in total and below I will present you my most favorite books of 2014. (Reviews are up as well for most of the books)



  1. Forbidden (Tabitha Suzuma)
    My most favorite book of all time. A great and touching story and relatable characters. Just perfect.

  2. The Infernal Devices {all books} (Cassandra Clare)
    I loved the whole series, but especially Clockwork Princess. A wonderful series with amazing characters and a very sad but wonderful ending.

  3. The Spook’s Mistake (Joseph Delaney)
    The 5th book of my favorite series of all time. It was scary and action-packed. Definitely a highlight for me this year.

  4. City of Lost Souls (Cassandra Clare)
    I read most of the book in the TMI series in 2014, but I loved CoLS the most. We get to see so much more of Sebastian in this books, and he is (as you know) my favorite character of all time.
  5. Obsidian & Onyx (Jennifer L. Armentrout)
    I couldn’t decide between these two. I loved both equally. The series is perfect and the author is just brilliant. Definitely worth a read.

  6. Will Grayson, Will Grayson (John Green; David Levithan)
    I read this book during a very difficult time in my life, and this book cheered me up again. I just love the humor in it and also the characters.

  7. The 5th Wave (Rick Yancey)
    It was my first alien book, and it was amazing. It was action-packed, fast-paced and just in general a really great book. I can’t wait for the next books in the series!

  8. Anna and the French Kiss (Stephenie Perkins)
    Although I’m usually not a huge fan of romance-books, this book was amazing. A little bit cheesy at some points, but also very romantic and funny.

  9. The Iron Trial (Cassandra Clare, Holly Black)
    The plot-twist at the end of this book is just amazing. Although the book starts off a little slow, it still is a really great book. I loved the ending!

  10. Half Bad (Sally Green)
    This book definitely surprised me. I wasn’t expecting much of it, but it was so unique and also the characters were so great. I’m glad that I picked this book up!



    These were my Top 10 books of 2014. Feel free to comment your highlights of this year!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen