Freitag, 12. Dezember 2014

All I want for Christmas Book Tag

Hey everyone & welcome to my very first Book Tag!

Today I will be doing the “All I want for Christmas Book Tag”. 
I got this idea from Sasha Alsberg on YouTube & in case you want to watch her video, it’s right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=417NVOke4HA

Without any further ado, let’s get started with the questions!

1) What fictional character do you want Santa to leave under your christmas tree?

Why only one? Well ... then I have to go with Jonathan Christopher Morgenstern (The Mortal Instruments). He is like my all time favourite character & I really want to meet him and just be best friends with him!

2) You write your christmas list for Santa, what are the top 5 books on it?

  • Throne of Glass
  • Legend
  • Rush of Love
  • Opal 
  • The Infinite Sea

3) It's secret Santa at Hogwarts, what do you most want to recieve?

I don’t really know. How about an owl? :D

4) You get to the spend the day with the characters and movie adaptation actors from one fandom, what do you pick?

Probably the cast of the The Hunger Games movie. It would be so great to just meet them all and hang out with them. I’d love to meet them someday!

5) What fictional animal would you like to replace Rudolph and be able to meet on your roof?

Chairman Meow of course! (The Mortal Instruments)

6) You invite 10 fictional characters to your new years eve party, who do you pick?

  • Magnus Bane (he sure knows how to party; The Mortal Instruments)
  • Will Herondale (a Herondale HAS to be here; The Infernal Devices)
  • Daemon Black (Lux series)
  • Four (for the cake; Divergent)
  • Étienne St. Clair (Anna and the French Kiss)
  • Augustus Waters (The Fault in Our Stars)
  • Percy (for the sass, Percy Jackson series)
  • Edward (Twilight
  • Tessa Gray (The Infernal Devices
  • Lucas Delos (Starcrossed series)

7) What character would make a good Santa? (Doesn't have to be appearance, personality counts too)

I kind of always imagined Gandalf (Lord of the Rings) as Santa, so I have to go with him for this one!



So, that was it! I really hope you guys enjoyed the Tag as much as I did! Feel free to do this Tag as well!

Happy Holidays everyone! :)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen