Freitag, 7. November 2014

Movie Review: Love, Rosie

Movie Review: Love, Rosie

 “You need someone who will treat you with respect, love every part of you, especially your flaws. You should be with someone who could make you happy, really happy, dancing on air happy.”

Content:

Rosie and Alex have been best friends since they were 5, so they couldn't possibly be right for one another...or could they? When it comes to love, life and making the right choices, these two are their own worst enemies. One awkward turn at 18, one missed opportunity...and life sends them hurtling in different directions. But somehow, across time, space and different continents, the tie that binds them cannot be undone. Will they find their way back to one another, or will it be too late? (from: commingsoon.net)

My opinion:

First of all I have to say that I did not read the book, and I also don’t have the intention to do so. This review is only based on the movie.
This movie is a typical love story and thus it was pretty predictable. The first five minutes into the movie and I already knew how it is going to end. What I also found really strange was the ending. Without giving too much away I must say, the ending is just so sudden that I asked myself whether this could be realistic or not. But nevertheless I actually really enjoyed the movie. The plot itself was good, but it wasn’t outstanding.
What I really loved about the movie though were the characters. They were all very honest and authentic. Another reason to watch this movie is the acting, which was incredibly good. Lily Collins was perfect as Rosie and also Sam Claflin portrayed his character very well.


Conclusion:

All in all it's a nice love story with great actors! It is something for everyone who loves romance movies, but I recommend this movie for people 14+ years.

Rating:

3.9 | 5 stars
----

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen