Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2014

Review: Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

Review: Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare


“It's all right to love someone who doesn't love you back, as long as they're worth you loving them. As long as they deserve it.”

Content:

When sixteen-year-old Tessa Gray crosses the ocean to find her brother, her destination is England, the time is the reign of Queen Victoria, and something terrifying is waiting for her in London's Downworld, where vampires, warlocks and other supernatural folk stalk the gaslit streets. Only the Shadowhunters, warriors dedicated to ridding the world of demons, keep order amidst the chaos. (amazon.com)

Cover:

The cover is just beautiful. The man on the cover looks exactly how I pictured Will Herondale. Also, the colors on the book are very nice.

My opinion:

At first I couldn’t really imagine a story in the world of TID. I read The Mortal Instruments first and I was worried that it is going to be the same, just with different characters. Oh, how wrong I have been!
The story was thrilling from page one on, up to the last. I laughed, I cried and I was shocked - everything what you expect from a Cassandra Clare book. The characters were amazing! I loved every single one of them. They were so well described and all so lovable, also if they seemed bad at first. Especially Tessa is a great character, just because she loves books as much as I do! But also Will and Jem were so lovable, that you couldn’t choose between them!
Until now I enjoy this series so much more than TMI!

Conclusion:

A great first part of the trilogy! I cannot wait to read the next books! I recommend this book to everyone who is interested in the shadowhunter world or fantasy in general.

Rating:

4.8 5 Stars

-★-★-★-

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen